We are keen to strengthen our client services team with an astute and personable account manager / project lead to join our busy studio. The day-to-day function is to represent the agency in a client facing role, working closely with our MD to manage and deliver assigned projects with passion, precision and a can do attitude.
Our account managers / project leads work from ideation through to final delivery whilst building strong relationships with our clients and partners and making the day to day projects and tasks ones that can be greatly enjoyed! We work hard and we have fun, with an open friendly approach to working - our studio is a place to bring to life authentic, compelling ideas.
The role of an AM / project lead hybrid:
- Work with the client services team to define the scope of projects, creating detailed plans and budgets, producing accurate statements of work and identifying resource requirements.
- Provide effective direction and be a positive first-line representative of the agency to clients; ensuring that we are delivering to agreed strategic objectives, on time and on budget
- Have experience of delivering integrated campaigns across multiple channels: ideally including social, digital, video, experiential, OOH
- Have experience of managing multiple client accounts, successfully driving revenue Y on Y across accounts, whilst building fantastic client relationships.
- Respond to internal and external briefs, planning, managing and working with the strategy and creative teams
- Maintain day to day internal account management documents, reporting, invoicing, whilst communicating across multiple accounts and projects pro-actively and reactively simultaneously.
- Be comfortable identifying, communicating and escalating any project issues - managing the clients’ expectations, keeping them happy and advising on actions.
Required skills and experience:
- Three years plus previous agency experience in a similar role demonstrating account management, production and project management experience
- Enthusiastic self-starter who can easily tune in to understand and pre-empt our client’s business needs
- Be able to approach any brief logically and strategically, to interpret the client needs and be forward thinking on how to over deliver
– Confident communicator and good presentation skills
- Sound commercial acumen and business / account development opportunity spotting ability
- Be comfortable at putting together pitch decks for responses to briefs and proposal ideas from small – large
- Proficient in powerpoint / excel and MS project or similar
- Excellent organisational, prioritisational and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent client and interpersonal skills
- A consistent finisher who takes ownership and is always open to ways of improving
– Ability to remain focused under pressure
– An inquisitive mind, always looking for new ideas & projects
– Advanced Internet research and problem solving skills
- Willing, friendly attitude - team player
- Focussed, deadline orientated attitude to get projects over the line when necessary – and the skills to manage self and team when under pressure
- Outstanding written, verbal & presentation skills